Aspirus Health Plan Healthy Benefits+ Visa® card
Aspirus makes it easy to use your benefits with the Aspirus Health Plan Healthy Benefits+ Visa card. Your card comes pre-loaded with your prescription eyewear allowance, over-the-counter allowance and grocery discounts. Simply swipe the card at checkout.
How to use your card
Your Healthy Benefits+ card offers flexibility, choice and ease of use, plus easy access to your allowance programs and rewards. You can use your card in-store, over the phone or online at participating retailers. Simply swipe the card at checkout.
- Over the phone
Three ways to check your card balance
- Visit healthybenefitsplus.com/aspirus
- Call 1-833-862-8276 (TTY 711)
- Log in or create an online member account at aspirushealthplan.com/medicare/member-login. Go to Health & Wellness, then Wellness, Rewards & Allowance.
One card = many benefits
Depending on your plan type, you may be eligible to save on:
- Groceries — save weekly with grocery discounts at participating stores. Weekly discounts are pre-loaded on your Healthy Benefits+ card. Simply scan your card when paying at participating stores to get your discount (only for use in stores).
- Over-the-counter items — receive an allowance twice a year to pay for cough drops, first aid supplies, pain relief, sinus medicines, toothpaste and more
- Prescription eyewear — including contact lenses and glasses
Start earning rewards for taking care of your health by completing certain preventive tests, screenings or annual checkups.
For more information on your eligibility, sign in to your online member account.
Your Healthy Benefits+ card is reloadable each year and is valid until the expiration date or you’re no longer an Aspirus Health Plan Medicare Advantage member. Be sure to keep your card, as you won’t be sent a new one each year. The card won’t work if you’re not an Aspirus Health Plan Medicare Advantage member. Allowance amounts and expiration dates vary by plan and program.