Medicare Advantage Provider Portal Frequently Asked Questions
The Provider Portal is a way for providers serving Aspirus Health Plan Medicare Advantage members to view:
- Member eligibility and benefits
- Claims and authorizations submitted to Aspirus Health Plan
Yes, all providers, whether contracted with Aspirus Health Plan or not, can use the portal to confirm eligibility and review status of a claim or authorization for Medicare Advantage members.
The system will time out after 30 minutes of inactivity. To refresh the data, you will have to sign back into the portal.
Provider Admin Functionality
Refer to the Provider Portal Admin User Guide (PDF) for detailed information.
Aspirus Health Plan manages the portal and grants access for one Provider Admin for each provider Tax ID (TIN).
Roles granted are as follows:
- Provider Admin - Manages access for provider users.
- Provider User - This role is set up by the Provider Admin. The Provider Admin provisions appropriate access to the Group NPIs and locations needed by the user.
Each Provider Admin will set-up users under the TIN or TINs they have access to. The Provider Admin User Guide (PDF) provides detailed instructions and screen shots on how to set up and provision a user.
Provider Admins are responsible for granting access to any users associated with their organization, including billers/third-party billers.
To submit a request or change to an EFT or ERA, go to the Resource Center where you will see options for the New Provider Payment and Remittance Selection Form or Provider Payment and Remittance Change Form.
Access the Aspirus Provider Directory on the Aspirus Health Plan provider page https://medicare.aspirushealthplan.com/providers/
Training and Resources
Yes, linked here are guides created to help you with the Provider Portal.
- Provider Portal Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Provider Portal Admin Setup Guide (PDF)
- Provider Portal Admin User Guide (PDF)
- Provider Portal User Guide (PDF)
For additional assistance, please contact the Medicare Advantage Provider Assistance Center at 715-631-7412 or 1-855-931-4851 toll-free Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.